Wednesday, August 8, 2012

School Supplies


These teapots arrived in the mail yesterday.  The little blue one is to take to school, and the lime green one is to keep at home to get me ready to go to school each day.  You have your idea of school supplies, and I have mine.

In all seriousness, it is important for teachers to take good care of themselves.  I hear lots of teachers in my PLN talk about giving up their teacher desks and moving their supplies out of the way to make more room for their students.  What do you do to nurture yourself in your classroom.  For me, it's having a nice cup of tea.

3 comments:

  1. I too love my tea, my teapot is white and I love a tea called licorice legs. Not only does it help keep me hydrated I love the smell too. You are so right about keeping healthy. Teaching is so exhausting, every little thing helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, licorice? That sounds good, and research shows that tea is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am searching for some elementary school supplies of my own. I am a teacher and I need to find some cute decorations for the room.

    ReplyDelete